What is prosthetic mouth?
Looks like your mouth has lost certain elements from your mouth and have been replaced with prothesis to restore the normal chewing functions. Prosthetic elements include implants, bridge, crowns, veneers or dentures made to replace missing teeth or improve the appearance of damaged teeth.
Key facts on dry mouth
Prosthesis in your mouth include bridges, caps, crowns, dentures, implants, splints etc. to replace the lost elements of your teeth in the mouth.
Hygiene maintenance in and around your prosthesis is very important in prosthetic cases.
Prosthetic mouth need more care are there are chances of re-infection in the mouth
What causes prosthetic mouth?
Many of your habits can cause cavity prone mouth.
Key facts on prosthetic mouth
At-home care (Habits)
Recommended Product Kit for dry mouth
Start your Oral Care
journery with us.
See the recommended products
for dry mouth
- Stolin is a remedy for the treatment of gum inflammation and bleeding. This astringent can help in the treatment of cuts and wounds and has anti-bacterial properties that can help prevent infection.
Clohex Mouth Wash is an antiseptic and antimicrobial mouth wash. Clohex Mouth Wash is used for the treatment of gum diseases such as bleeding and irritated gums and to promote healing after dental procedures.
Clohex Mouth Wash contains chlorhexidine as its active ingredient. It helps in maintaining the oral health, protecting from the gum disease etc.
- Ultra Soft bristle toothbrush to protect your enamel from getting eroded.
- To avoid gum tearing while brushing.
- Efficiently remove plaque from your teeth.
- Remove plaque and bacteria on teeth and around the gumline.
This is a mint flavoured flat ribbon like thread to effectively clean the plaque and food debris from areas between your teeth. This floss easily glides between your teeth and prevents spacing between two teeth. The waxed coating on the floss polishes and smoothens the surfaces between your teeth. This prevents plaque from adhering to the teeth surfaces between two teeth.
Tongue cleaner is a must have for oral hygiene and fresh breath. This soft and gentle rubber scrapper with flexible scrape lining is designed for strong and comfortable cleaning action. Removes germs and bacterial plaque and prevents white coating on your tongue (food buildup or infections). Non-slip rubber grip for better control enables easy back and forth cleaning. This tongue cleaner has long handle to reach to extreme back of tongue. Ideal for daily use. Rinse well after cleaning.
Silicon rubber tongue cleaner also has a anti- gag reflex for people more prone to gagging while cleaning their tongue.
Use at least once a day or after eating.
- Contains Alum, Sodium Monofluorophosphate and Zinc Sulphate
- Rebuilds, remineralizes weakened tooth enamel and prevents tooth decay
- Effective in fighting against bacteria
- Gives freshness of breath and sparkling white teeth
- Provides complete oral hygiene
Alum, Sodium Monofluorophosphate and Zinc Sulphate.