Sonic toothbrushes are better than manual toothbrushes. An electric toothbrush is more efficient at cleaning teeth and gums. They will prevent tooth decay, remove plaque, and make gums healthier. An electric toothbrush has a built-in timer that assists you in finishing your brushing. With the sonic toothbrush, more aggressive brushing is limited as the head rotates or vibrates to clean every area of the tooth, including the hard-to-reach areas. Following are the ten sonic toothbrushes described below.
What should you consider when selecting a sonic toothbrush?
- The size of the head should not be too small or too large.
- The handle of the brush should be long enough for a comfortable grip and good control.
- The bristles should be soft by nature.
- The speed of the sonic brush is determined by the rotation or vibration of the head.
- Oral-B Vitality 100 Cross-Action Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush
- Colgate Pro Clinical 150 Charcoal Sonic Battery-Powered Electric Toothbrush
- Agaro Cosmic Plus Sonic Electric Toothbrush
- MI Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush T100
- HealthSense Clean Care ET 711 Rechargeable Rotary Electric Toothbrush
- Philips Sonicare Geneva Electric Toothbrush
- OralScape SonicWhite Power Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush
- Oral-B Cross-Action Battery-Powered Electric Toothbrush
- Caresmith Spark Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush
- Perfora electric toothbrush
This is the world’s first brand recommended by dentists. This toothbrush has 2D cleaning technology with 8000 rotations per minute.
- The round brush head oscillates and rotates to remove more plaque efficiently.
- The toothbrush has a 2-minute timer. Every 30 seconds, there’s a buzzing sound that reminds you to change sides.
- The battery life of a toothbrush lasts up to 7 days.
- 2-year warranty
- One head brush lasts up to 3 months.
- No battery indicator.
It is a battery-operated toothbrush. 20,000 sonic vibrations per minute are used by the power-tip bristles to eliminate plaque five times faster than the normal ones.
- It has soft, thin-tipped bristles that are antimicrobial and laced with charcoal to stop bacterial growth.
- The small, replaceable brush head cleans the hard-to-reach areas of your mouth.
- The slim and light-weight handle gives you a controlled and comfortable grip.
- It contains a tongue and cheek cleanser that aids in removing bacteria that cause odours.
- It is powered by two AAA batteries.
- It has a 2-minute timer.There’s a pacer that reminds you to change sides every 30 seconds.
- It doesn’t have upgraded features.
This toothbrush has five cleaning modes: whitening, cleaning, polishing, sensitivity, and massage. For deep cleaning and plaque removal, the machine produces an impressive 40,000 strokes per minute.
- The five nylon DuPont brush heads on it are made to precisely fit your teeth.
- The bristles are W-shaped, which aids in the cleaning of teeth and the removal of plaque.
- Plaque and food particles lodged between your teeth can be easily removed with the help of the interdental head.
- The toothbrush has a strong battery that may last up to 25 days, a 30-second interval pause timer, a 2-minute auto-off feature, and a charging indicator.
- It has a feature called smart memory that keeps track of the most recently used mode and automatically starts that mode the next time.
This toothbrush is designed with a high-frequency motor that generates 18,000 vibrations per minute, allowing the brush to effectively clean every area of your mouth. It has two brushing modes: a normal mode and a gentle mode for sensitive teeth.
- Total gum protection, tooth cleaning, and fresh breath are achieved due to the 360-degree cleaning capability.
- It has an auto timer with a 2-minute, 30-second pause for switching sides.
- With a fast-charging connector, its rechargeable lithium-ion batteries last for approximately 30 days.
- It has a charge indicator.
- The brush has an anti-slip design on the rear and runs with almost no noise.
- Waterproof toothbrush.
- It is too small.
- It might not last long.
This toothbrush has three brushing modes: standard, sensitivity, and massage.
- After one full charge, the strong battery lasts 260 minutes of use.
- DuPont nylon bristles that are precisely oriented on the brush cover the tooth topography and provide deep cleaning.
- It contains 30-second interval timers in addition to the 2-minute brushing timer.
- Waterproof toothbrush.
- One-year warranty.
- Two spare brush heads and dust covers are included in the kit.
It uses innovative sonic technology to effectively wash away plaque and bacteria by pulsing water between the gum line and teeth.
- This toothbrush removes three times more plaque.
- To ensure thorough cleaning, the soft bristles are made to move softly between the gums.
- The precise amount of time required to clean each area of your mouth is indicated by the two-minute timer and the 30-second quad timer.
- It is recommended for people with braces or dental restorations.
- The battery lasts for 14 days between charges.
- Replacement heads are not easily available.
It is an FDA-approved SonicWhite toothbrush. It provides a clean, healthy environment and effectively removes plaque. It has four brushing modes: clean, soft, whiten, and massage. While the clean mode is for dynamic cleaning action, the soft mode is good for sensitive teeth and gums, the whitening mode polishes the teeth, lightening and whitening them, and the massage mode massages the gums with gentle strokes.
- It uses 40,000 strong strokes per minute to revive gum health and shield them from eroding bacteria.
- The brush set comes with three UV-sanitized brush heads and a UV sanitizer that has been clinically shown to kill 99.9% of germs.
- The battery life on this brush is decent, and the voltage is universal.
- In less than two weeks, it improves gum health and prevents gum recession.
This battery-powered cross-action toothbrush provides two cleaning modes.
- The powered crisscross bristles reach between teeth effectively to lift and wash away plaque.
- The toothbrush has a rotating powerhead that removes plaque from surfaces, gumlines, and back teeth.
- Waterproof toothbrush
- It has a soft handle for a controlled and comfortable grip.
- No warranty.
- The toothbrush may come to a halt or slow down in between.
- The battery runs out quickly.
This toothbrush’s sonic technology can generate up to 40,000 micro-brushes per minute, effectively eliminating food particles, plaque, and stains.
- The toothbrush also has a smart timer with Quad Auto Interval technology that reminds you to switch sides every 30 seconds and shuts off after 2 minutes.
- Its design contours to your teeth for a comfortable cleaning experience.
- You can select the pressure that is right for you from two different kinds of brush heads.
- Its rechargeable battery has a low battery indicator.
- Battery life only lasts for 20 days.
The brush uses sonic technology to clean spaces in between teeth and other challenging places. It comes with two cleaning modes that have smart memories: clean mode (26,000 strokes per minute) for experienced users and massage mode (16,000 strokes per minute) for beginners or anyone with sensitive teeth or gums.
- It has a 90-day battery life.
- With its built-in two-minute smart timer and a 30-second quad-tech reminder that makes sure you can move between the quadrants inside the mouth on time, the brush also provides focused cleaning.
- No warranty.